Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hi there.

First - an announcement: Magda and I got married on September 15th! Wedding was great, guests were outstanding. Thank you all for being with us on this day, we love you sooo much :)

Career news ;) My work "Until Death Do Us Part" was selected for 10th anniversary edition of EXPOSÉ. Thank you Ballistic Publishing.

Here, take a shot on concepts from another two animated polish fairy tales (full animation consists of 4 trailers: http://vimeo.com/45189546). It's "Gingerbreads of Torun" and "Basilisk". I've put some pictures from "Last of the Giants" on previous post and I'll put rest of stuff asap, so keep looking for updates :) Thanks for watching and let me know what you think about it!

Gingerbreads of Torun:

Basilisk:

2 comments:

  1. gratulacje! nic nie wiedzialem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dzięki, daj znać jak będziesz w PL, wypijemy weselną :)

    ReplyDelete